Phlebotek Solutions, the largest Phlebotomy and Medical Assistant staffing company in the country, is looking for friendly and reliable phlebotomists in Hoffman Estates, IL for an ongoing assignment.
The collection events will take place on two consecutive days, once a month. The schedule is 6 AM-12 PM each day. All supplies will be provided onsite for you.
Assess collection setups and stations for completeness and safety, train on study-specific collection aspects, collect venous blood specimens from subjects, collect capillary finger stick specimens from subjects, and sanitize collection stations between subjects.
- At least 3 years of phlebotomy experience
- Current Resume with two professional references included
- Phlebotomy certification, license, and/or diploma
- Must have negative TB test results completed within the last 11 months or chest x-ray within the past 5 years
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and car insurance
- Must have a flexible schedule
Compensation will be hourly.
Please note, that this is an independent contractor 1099 position.
We look forward to hearing from you!