Phlebotek Solutions, the largest Phlebotomy and Medical Assistant staffing company in the country, is looking for friendly and reliable phlebotomists in Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL, and the surrounding areas.
We are looking for a mobile Phlebotomist in this area for specialty in-home collections. These collections are flexible and all supplies will be provided. After completion of each collection, the samples are dropped off at your local FedEx.
- Must have your own centrifuge
- Must have extensive sample processing experience
- Experience with dry ice preferred
- At least 2 years of phlebotomy experience
- Current Resume ( w/ (2) professional references included )
- Phlebotomy certification, license and/or diploma
- Must have negative TB test results completed within the last 11 months or chest x-ray within past 5 years
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and car insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Pediatric and Geriatric experience A+
Compensation will be a flat rate per patient visit, mileage compensation available
Please note, this is an independent contractor 1099 position. We look forward to hearing from you!