Phlebotek Solutions, the largest Phlebotomy and Medical Assistant staffing company in the country, is looking for friendly and reliable pediatric phlebotomists in Park City, UT for an upcoming draw day event.
The schedule is Sunday, June 26th, and Monday, June 27th from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Must have extensive experience drawing from adults and children with special needs.
- At least 3 years of phlebotomy experience
- Extensive pediatric experience
- Current Resume with two professional references included
- Phlebotomy certification, license, and/or diploma
- Must have negative TB test results completed within the last 11 months or chest x-ray within the past 5 years
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and car insurance
- Must have a flexible schedule
Compensation will be per draw.
Please note, that this is an independent contractor 1099 position.
We look forward to hearing from you!