Phlebotek Solutions, the largest Phlebotomy and Medical Assistant staffing company in the country, is looking for friendly and reliable phlebotomists in Greensboro, NC, and the surrounding areas.
We are looking for a mobile Phlebotomist in this area for specialty in-home collections. These collections are flexible and all supplies will be provided. After completion of each collection, the samples are dropped off at your local FedEx.
- Must have your own centrifuge
- Must have extensive sample processing experience
- Experience with dry ice preferred
- At least 2 years of phlebotomy experience
- Current Resume ( w/ (2) professional references included )
- Phlebotomy certification, license and/or diploma
- Must have negative TB test results completed within the last 11 months or chest x-ray within past 5 years
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and car insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Pediatric and Geriatric experience A+
Compensation will be a flat rate per patient visit, mileage compensation available
Please note, this is an independent contractor 1099 position. We look forward to hearing from you!