Phlebotek Solutions, the largest Phlebotomy and Medical Assistant staffing company in the country, is looking for friendly and reliable phlebotomists in Minneapolis/St.Paul, Minnesota, and the surrounding areas.
We are looking for a mobile Phlebotomist in this area for specialty in-home collections. These collections are flexible and all supplies will be provided. After completion of each collection, the samples are dropped off at your local FedEx.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver license and car insurance
- At least 2 years of phlebotomy experience
- Current Resume with two professional references included
- Phlebotomy certification, license and/or diploma
- Must have negative TB test results completed within the last 11 months or chest x-ray within the past 5 years
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Pediatric and Geriatric experience A+
Compensation will be per collection.
Please note, that this is an independent contractor 1099 position.
We look forward to hearing from you!