Hello Mobile Phlebotomists,
Phlebotek Solutions, the largest Phlebotomy and Medical Assistant staffing company in the country, is looking for friendly and reliable phlebotomists in Normal, IL, and the surrounding areas for an ongoing clinical trial.
This position needs to be filled as soon as possible.
You will procure 20 lbs of dry ice before each appointment, perform ad-hoc blood collections and collect biometrics in the participant's home, process 14 tubes of blood, transport specific samples to a local LabCorp, and drop off the remaining frozen samples at FedEx. This program requires you to have your own centrifuge.
- Must have extensive sample processing experience
- Must have centrifuge for processing samples onsite
- Must have at least 3 years of phlebotomy experience
- Must have a Phlebotomy or Medical Assistant certification
- Must have negative TB test results completed within the last year
- Must have copies of MMR, Hepatitis B, Varicella, Current flu vaccine or declination letter signed by your physician, and a clear to work letter signed by your physician
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Must be willing to travel
Compensation will be discussed.
We look forward to hearing from you!