Hello Phlebotomists and Medical Assistants,
Phlebotek, the largest Phlebotomy and Medical Assistant staffing company in the country, is looking for friendly and reliable phlebotomists and/or medical assistants in Lubbock, TX and the surrounding areas.
This position needs to be filled as soon as possible.
You will perform ad-hoc blood collections, EKG, and monitoring vitals at a patient's home or office and all supplies will be provided.
- Must have at least 2 years of phlebotomy experience
- Must have a Phlebotomy or Medical Assistant certification
- Must have negative TB test results completed within the last year
- Must have a centrifuge
- Must have EKG experience
- Must pass a federal background check
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Must be willing to travel
Compensation will be discussed.
If you any questions please call, 224-400-6051 x3.
We look forward to hearing from you!